Click the bag to shop!
Packing for a winter get-away? Keep these travel hacks in mind when packing…
1. Pack versatile items: Jeans, scarves, and practical flats are always smart to throw into a bag for a weekend, or longer, trip. You can get away with wearing the same jeans and shoes multiple times with different tops and sweaters. Just add a scarf and you have a whole new outfit (and you only had to pack one thing!)
2. Pack light layers: Light layers will give you many options, while also saving you space in your bag! Heavy sweaters, jackets, and boots can be bulky so be strategic about what you’re packing.
3. Wear you bulky clothes: Don’t want to part with your oversized sweater, over-the-knee boots, or wool jacket? Wear them on your travel day! This way you don’t have to waste valuable space and you can still bring them. Throw the sweater on over a layering tee so once you’re on the plane, train, or in the car you can just pop it off and avoid overheating. If you’re wearing boots like Hunters on your trip don’t forget to bring a pair of socks in your travel bag so you can throw you boots overhead.
4. Plan your outfits in advanced: If you plan your outfits out while you pack then you’re less likely to overpack because you have everything you need laid out. By doing this you have everything organized and you can see what outfits you can incorporate versatile items in.
5. Don’t rush: When you pack in a rush you’re going to end up throwing in extra things that you don’t actually need because if you’re rushing you might think that you’re forget something and therefore overcompensate. On the other hand, you could end up forgetting something important…. ugh!
Use your trip home or winter adventure to get you through finals- I know I am!