Hi Guys! Recently, I’ve been looking for a classic, gold watch. My mom has a beautiful, dainty, gold watch from Tiffany’s, but unfortunately they don’t sell it anymore so I’ve had my eye out for other styles. As you all know, I love consignment and estate stores so I’ve been looking in some of my favorites for a gold watch that I felt was just right (and hopefully for a good deal!). On Invaluable‘s e-commerce auction website I found dozens of styles to choose from, which inspired me to create a look based around one of my favorite styles. After narrowing down my choices of my favorite Hermès, Cartier, and Tiffany & Co. styles I went with this Rolex beauty (which currently has no bids yet!) from the premier auction website, Invaluable. Since it’s not oversized it can be worn with other accessories without being too much. See how I styled it with another bracelets (for the same wrist), gold rings, gold studs, and a dainty, yet striking necklace. The gold trend isn’t going anywhere, which I personally love since I don’t prefer silver or white gold. See Invaluable’s full women’s watch collection here.
Have a wonderful weekend!
1. OATIFIX: This fresh face mask by Lush combats sensitive, dry, and irritated skin. The fresh oats, mashed bananas, and ground almonds slough away flaky skin and gives skin some much needed nourishment. I always pick up one of Lush’s fresh face masks whenever I pop into the store and this one is one of my favorites- it leaves my skin feeling so soft and clean.
2. Aquaphor: I’ve been using this product for years now and it’s my favorite! It’s the best at combating dry, cracked, or irritated skin and with the convenient travel size tubes it’s easy to throw in all of your bags and desk drawers. I keep them all around my house.
3. Lemon+ Sage Body Scrub: This is by far my favorite body scrub. Bliss’s scrub not only smells heavenly, but it’s a miracle worker. I always use it when my skin is especially dry because it scrubs away dead skin cells and leaves skin feeling soft and moisturized. It’s also a must-use before going on a sunny trip because it will make your new tan last that much longer (who wouldn’t want that?!).
4. Coconut Oil: Coconut Oil is a miracle worker. From cracked feet to dry skin, a little coconut oil can go a long way. I especially love adding some sugar and using it to exfoliate. See all of the health benefits from Coconut oil here.
5. Bumble and Bumble Deeep: Dry, heat treated, and color treated hair has met their match. The Bumble and Bumble Deeep at home conditioning treatment will blow you away with how soft and healthy your hair feels after the first few uses. I’ve been using it for 10 years now!
6. Keri: By far the best body lotion I’ve used. It leaves my skin so soft and healthy on even my driest days. It’s also great to put on your legs before going out to give them that extra shine we all love. I will go out of my way to find this lotion (kills me that CVS doesn’t carry it- go to Rite Aid), but that is how worth it it is!
7. Kiehl’s Blue Herbal Moisturizer: This Kiehl’s moisturizer is my go-to night cream. It leaves skin feeling soft and moisturized without leaving it oily. Plus, it smells amazing and is super relaxing!
8. Lemon lip Balm: Bath & Body Work’s lemon lip balm goes on like butter and works miracles against dry and chapped lips. It’s so light so I feel like my lips just soak it up.
9. ELTA UV Clear lotion: A few years ago my dermatologist had me try this SPF 46 daytime face lotion and ever since I’ve been hooked. It’s light, but moisturizing and doesn’t leave skin oily like some other daily lotions. Plus, this level of SPF in a daily face lotion is great for your skin and will keep it healthy all year round.
10. L’Occitane Verbena hand cream gel: I love this cooling hand creme and keep it in my purse so I have it with me everywhere I go. With this winter weather I find myself applying hand creme all day and this one not only smells like yummy green tea, but it does a great job hydrating my skin, too.
As always, I’d love to hear feedback to see if you all love these products as much as I do. Comment thoughts below and feel free to suggest some Tuesday Top 10 guides that you’re itching (get it?) to see!